Supernova is committed to deliver quality services along with quality products. Our product support department helps customers to optimize performance of their DG installation so that they are never short of power.
Supernova also offers specially adapted maintenance contracts that ensure 24 X 7 availability of power.
Our service pack includes:
- Pre-installation guidance – recommendations for site, room ventilation, foundation etc.
- Installation and commissioning – turnkey / supervision
- Routine services
- On call service – as and when required
- Annual maintenance contract (AMC) – monthly visits, no spares included
- Comprehensive AMC – monthly / emergency visits, consumables and breakdown spares included
- Operation and maintenance contract – deputation of our engineers, technicians at site for day-to-day operation and maintenance. No spares included
- Top / Major overhauls
- Breakdown services
Our spare parts department ensures genuine spares availability through our country wide stocking points / distributor network.
The salient features of our services are
- Trained service engineers
- Country wide spares backup
- Quick response guarantee
- Special tools
- Electronic manuals
- Customer training
- Online connectivity with Volvo Penta and Mitsubishi for spares and service support