Supernova is capable of producing world-class silent DGs tuned for 75 dba noise levels in 7.5 – 2250kVA range. The company is a closely held public limited company having its head office at Ahmedabad and a national network comprising regional offices that cover all major cities and metros.
This desperation in making ourselves capable of providing world-class products and after sales services ensures the high quality standards we maintain. Supernova never looks back but always looks forward and trusts itself to execute its vision while always befriending customers.
The year was 1985 and a self-styled entrepreneur saw for the first time his dreams converting to reality. The person was Mr. Samir Mistry who started his company that year called Supernova. Initially the company only marketed diesel generator sets produced by various Indian manufacturers. Later on in 1987 Supernova set up its first manufacturing plant spreading over 1,00, 000 sq. ft. in Rajpur near Ahmedabad. Indigenous engines powered Supernova’s Gensets until then.
Supernova then went a step further and tied up with international giants to avail the advantage of latest technologies. In 1995 Supernova collaborated with AB Volvo Penta, Sweden to offer Volvo Penta diesel engine powered Gensets in Indian markets. To meet the rising demand of its gensets, Supernova set up their second plant in Silvassa. Continuing its quest for world-class technologies, Supernova has recently partnered with Perkins Engines, U.K. to use their engines for powering Gensets of high ratings. Today the company supplies around 16000-17000 Gensets annually, powering up not just the businesses but also the dreams of many.
TO BE AMONG TOP 3 GENERATING SET SUPPLIERS IN INDIA BY 2016.
- Fostering teamwork, nurturing talent and working with pride and passion
- Developing cutting edge solutions in technology, processes and products
- Respecting environmental causes, caring for the development of society and demonstrating high ethical standards
- Becoming the supplier of choice, delivering premium products and services and creating value for our customers
TO PROVIDE EFFICIENT AND ECONOMIC SOLUTIONS TO THE POWER REQUIREMENTS OF VARIOUS INDUSTRIAL SEGMENTS.
- Excellence through teamwork
- Honoring commitments
- Intellectual and professional advancement of human resources
- Preservation of environment
- Enduring relationship with stakeholders